Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania (SAT) is a grassroots organization that provides education and research on eco-friendly farming methods, aiming to foster food security, ecological balance, and sustainable development in Tanzania. It’s a 3 months contract.
Supporting the finance department, accountant, and management team by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania (SAT).
• Completing monthly bank reconciliation
• Entering financial information into sage 300.
• Recording organisation expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget.
• Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements.
• Posting daily receipts
• Reporting on debtors and creditors
• Documentation and filling.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Up to date CV with three current contacts of reference and Application Letter via email. The deadline for applications is 27th July 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of, gender, disability, or age.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com
Should be addressed to
Human Resource Manager
Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania
P.O Box 6369,